Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Too Fast!!!


Well, the film got done. Sheridan is all over. 4 years have come and gone and now it's time to start life... ugh. I kinda' liked not having to worry about stuff on the one hand, but then on the other hand... I just got to get out of this place. Some friends I will definately miss. The others I'll probably see next week. But for now I can get back to doing some more drawings just for fun with no real purpose in mind... I take that back. There's always a purpose... I have to start thinking about my next project. Hmmmmm, what will it be?


Whatever, I hope you like this sketch. Come back soon!

6 comments:

Andrew Ferguson said...

You could always.......say...do your own version of the Mutant Germ. ;)

RAWLS said...

Great work Matt! I saw a lot of amazing stuff come out of Sheridan this year...makes me proud to be a sheridonian! Love the designs for your film...I'd love to see the film as well!! Great stuff man!!

Andre Barnwell said...

Really nice. I told you b4 at school but imma tell you again.NICE!

Agnes Salek said...

Keep drawing and i'll keep looking ;D

Hope the real big world treats you gently :]

Eduardo Avenir II said...

cool drawing matt, like the horse's expression =) I wonder what everyone's next big project will be (not where we work but what we'll do on the sidelines).

Mel Maduro said...

Good stuff, Matty. Thanks for teaching me how to draw horse bellies :)