Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love and Apartments - A whole Mix of Emotions


This was a sketch I did on the subway one day on my way to York University to meet my brother. I was listening to the Beatles and this is kinda what came out. I just had fun with it. And that's the best part about a sketch book.

Well now I'm off to try and find an apartment. I've been looking for a little while but not too seriously. However, like all important life changing moments in my life, I left it until the last minute. I kinda' need to get one by the end of the week or I'm a bit out of luck. It's hard when all my friends already have a roommate, or have moved away doing it on your own sucks... and I know for many of you that's just how it is. But don't tell me you enjoyed it the first time you did it, because I know you're lying.

I'm stressing out. I hate change, and even though I'm getting better at it, it still sucks growing up. You hear that kids? Don't grow up, it's better that way. I think I need to go lie down and listen to some Beatles and relax... after I take care of some business first... I guess.

2 comments:

James said...

haha you're so melodramatic...

I like the sketch. :)

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm, you have some deep seed issues my friend...KEEP IT UP!
haha.

Cool stuff.