Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sometimes It's Not That Big of a Deal

Big freaky monsters can get this way and so do people. At least I can. People have a lot of potential and sometimes they can let the little things get in their was of some pretty cool stuff. Excuses are useless... I got that from an Amway tape... but it's still true.

Okay, pep talk over. I drew this at the end of the day here at Yowza, in Toronto. It's a beautiful day out, it's spring, so obviously, love is in the air, and I've got a new project in the works... If I don't finish this one, someone punch me in the face. It doesn't have to do with monsters though. When I get deeper into some work on this thing I'll start posting stuff.

Peace out hombres

-Matt

2 comments:

Beth said...

i like your drawing. and your thoughts.

and i'm INSANELY curious as to how you know Amway motivational secrets...

Amanda said...

Hey we're coming to Yowza this Friday! We're going to take advantage of their autofeed scanner. It will be enjoyed by all (coincidentally my word verification is "tramp").

I hope you'll be there this time!